This is an interesting list of cool and weird
- It is physically impossible for pigs to
look up into the sky.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- Between 1937 and 1945 Heinz produced a
version of Alphabetti Spaghetti especially for the German
market that consisted solely of little pasta swastikas.
- By law, every child in Belgium must take
harmonica lessons at Primary school.
- On average, a human being will have sex
more than 3,000 times and spend two weeks kissing in their
- More than 50% of the people in the world
have never made or received a telephone call.
- Rats and horses can't vomit.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Cats urine glows under a black light.
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue
print is different.
- If you keep your eyes open by force, they
will pop out.
- The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's
sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture
a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a
blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18
months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will
increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- If the government has no knowledge of
aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of
Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it
illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with
extraterrestrials or their vehicles?
- In every episode of Seinfeld there is a
- The cigarette lighter was invented before
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use
personal ads for dating are already married.
- A duck's quack doesn't echo anywhere, and
no one knows why.
- 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide
are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their
- In the course of an average lifetime you
will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10
- Barbie's full name is Barbara Milicent
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.
- A shrimp's heart is in their head.
- People say "Bless you" when you sneeze
because when you sneeze, you're heart stops for a
- In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a
period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an
ostrich buried its head in the sand (or attempted to do
Share on Facebook:
Leave a comment.
Search This Site